gerrard bollox

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I would like the following to happen:

England win (Joe Cole hat-trick).

Stevie has an absolute stinker, perhaps gives away a penalty, gets booked for diving, cries, etc....

Stevie gets his toe stamped on so he is out for a good few months.

Fat Rafa has an embarrasing rant in the media about the injury, and makes a complete fool out of himself.

Bitter, maybe, but this would please me no end.

Thanks.

I'd like to see him pick up a totally random injury. I don't think a stamp would do any further damage to his toe anyway, other than make it a bit more sore. Let's go for a serious neck injury. Other than that I like whate you've suggested for the game.

Yes fair point Barn.

Ok, how about a neck injury, which is self-inflicted when he commits a horrendous dive in the opposition pen box, for which he is also sent off (second bookable offence - the first was for a dreadful tackle, knee high, that he lunges into after being caught completely out of position, as all he does is charge around the pitch all day trying to ensure he stays on camera for as much of the match as possible)

What do we think of that?

Yes fair point Barn.

Ok, how about a neck injury, which is self-inflicted when he commits a horrendous dive in the opposition pen box, for which he is also sent off (second bookable offence - the first was for a dreadful tackle, knee high, that he lunges into after being caught completely out of position, as all he does is charge around the pitch all day trying to ensure he stays on camera for as much of the match as possible)

What do we think of that?

That won't happen. His new mate Torres now will let him know everything there is to diving without injury.

And besides my take on it is that; Stevie was fairly trying to bring a disaster of a ball out of the heavens when some stupid Isreali put his knee in the way of poor stevies boot. Not only was the young Isreal player not shot for preventing what would have been the greatest peice of skill ever which would have undoubtedly led to an England equalizer (even though it was in our own penalty area), but the ref had the front to book Stevie for high feet!!!! To make matters worse, when stevie was cruely up-ended in the opposition penalty box, although there were no players anywhere near him it was obvious to anyone watching that one of the defenders pulled a gun and shot poor stevie in the leg causing him to dive 7foot in the air perform a double piroette, half swan flip (better than you'd see in the olympics I might add - and he was in severe pain at the time), before landing on his neck. The joke of a ref didn't find any number of the cheating Isreal defenders to send off for daring to look at our Stevie, no the prat gave Stevie, yes Stevie Gerrard a second yellow card. Well fear not brave Englishmen, the press did not let that ref leave the ground - not in one piece anyway. FIFA have confirmed that the ref will never get another job again (in or outside of football) and that Stevie will have his card's overturned, recieve a new car and the pick of any club he wants to pay for.

The Queen will knight him at the first opportunity for services to football.

I would like the following to happen:

England win (Joe Cole hat-trick).

Stevie has an absolute stinker, perhaps gives away a penalty, gets booked for diving, cries, etc....

Stevie gets his toe stamped on so he is out for a good few months.

Fat Rafa has an embarrasing rant in the media about the injury, and makes a complete fool out of himself.

Its a beautiful image, Tim giverose.gif