Fulham ratings (personal opinion)

coombsie

Cech 6 (little to do but two great saves in second half)

Belletti 6 (A little slow to react to danger)

A Cole 6 (defended well, just doesnt get forward enough)

Terry 6.5 ( courageous in first half, took a nasty one for the boys)

Ben Haim 5.5 (Jury is still out for me, he will DEF be third choice when Ricky is fit)

Sidwell 6.5 (I like him. He works/tackles hard, but gives it away too much)

J Cole 7.0 (Great first half but faded, JM would have subbed him)

Makele 7.5 (MOM, got around the pitch like a 22 yr old)

Kalou 6.0 (nice tricks & pace, no end product)

Drogba 7.0 (really made a difference, shame cant keep his mouth shut)

Sheva 4.0 (Probably better I Dont say what I feel, woeful)

Cech 6 (little to do but two great saves in second half)

Belletti 6 (A little slow to react to danger)

A Cole 6 (defended well, just doesnt get forward enough)

Terry 6.5 ( courageous in first half, took a nasty one for the boys)

Ben Haim 5.5 (Jury is still out for me, he will DEF be third choice when Ricky is fit)

Sidwell 6.5 (I like him. He works/tackles hard, but gives it away too much)

J Cole 7.0 (Great first half but faded, JM would have subbed him)

Makele 7.5 (MOM, got around the pitch like a 22 yr old)

Kalou 6.0 (nice tricks & pace, no end product)

Drogba 7.0 (really made a difference, shame cant keep his mouth shut)

Sheva 4.0 (Probably better I Dont say what I feel, woeful)

Cech for me at least 7.5

Ashley 6.5

Kalou 5.5

Cech - 8 (Probably saved us an embarassing defeat)

Belletti - 7 (A little quiet but I think he did pretty decently)

Terry - 7.5 (Held the defence together)

Ben Haim - 6.5 (Not a great game, but was under difficult circumstances)

A. Cole - 7.5 (Had a good game, got forward and looked dangerous)

Makalele - 8.5 (Very good game, really saved Chelsea's blushes, probably our man of the match)

Sidwell - 7.5 (I actually thought he did well considering how isolated we left him and Makelele)

J.Cole - 7 (Very dangerous first half, faded a little in the 2nd)

Kalou - 6.5 (Was ok, needs to work on finishing)

Drogba - 7 (Gave us a lift, just unfortunately not enough of a lift)

Sheva - 5 (Really really poor game)

Avram Grant - 3 (Worst display of tactics from a Chelsea manager since Monaco)

I was just wondering. I recall Loz's 1 out of 10 for Joe in the Rosnborg game. Loz, if Joe was worth a 1 in that match, how far down the minus scale are we going for Sheva's performance yesterday? icon_wink.gif

Funnily enough I would have given Joe no more than a 3 for yesterday. He made a couple of jinking runs in the first half that lead to nothing, but otherwise he showed everything that is frustrating and bad about his game. He was ill disciplined, hot headed and totally ineffectual. He went for one of his lunging tackles in the first minute which was fortunately so bad that he missed completely. He constantly drifted inside. He ran down blind alleys. He lost the ball in dangerous positions. Whoever said Mourinho would have subbed him is absolutely correct - after about 20 mins I would have thought.

For those who think I am being harsh, I refer you to last wednesday's match between Barca and Zaragoza and to Messi. If you are going to cut in from the right then that's how to do it effectively. Mourinho leaving is not just the worst possible thing for the team it's also a disaster for Joe.

Funnily enough I would have given Joe no more than a 3 for yesterday. He made a couple of jinking runs in the first half that lead to nothing, but otherwise he showed everything that is frustrating and bad about his game. He was ill disciplined, hot headed and totally ineffectual. He went for one of his lunging tackles in the first minute which was fortunately so bad that he missed completely. He constantly drifted inside. He ran down blind alleys. He lost the ball in dangerous positions. Whoever said Mourinho would have subbed him is absolutely correct - after about 20 mins I would have thought.

For those who think I am being harsh, I refer you to last wednesday's match between Barca and Zaragoza and to Messi. If you are going to cut in from the right then that's how to do it effectively. Mourinho leaving is not just the worst possible thing for the team it's also a disaster for Joe.

I have to agree pretty much there. Joe isn?t using his brain anymore.

I can't comment on the game because i was dragged off shopping and didn't see ANY of it! But, I caught MOTD and, in the match "highlights" I didn't even realise Sheva was playing. It was only in HAnsen's demolition of the man after the game, showing a little compilation of his cock-ups that I realised he was even on the pitch

Kev

Archived