dkw - have you been talking to Messi?

loz

So what Rangers really should have done was playing a 4-3-3 and abandoning their defence to play an attractive attacking football which would of course have suited Barca and probably made Rangers lose by 3-4 goals, atleast.

Messi needs to learn that a team has to play tacticaly so that they ensure that they might get a point against a better team.

Young boy has alot to learn.

This reminds me of the Eto'o comment about Chelsea couple of years ago, when they lost and he said we were cheating because of our couterattack and "boring" football. These kids need to learn that sometimes a tactical victory is needed to control the game, and Rangers who are weaker talent wise really showed great discipline and great work on the pitch. I hope they win at Nou Camp to shut Messi up.

You call that slumming it - sitting around tin cans all day begging for cigars and wheat products, that is the death of slumming as far as I am concerned. Slumming it in Rio, now that's entertainment, that is how slumming is supposed to be done. Bad teeth, cheeky skills, all done with a certain degree of impoverished style whilst whistling the theme to 'City Marvaliso'.

Archived