Jeepers keepers

BLUENUT

In three seasons at Chelsea you can count the glaring errors Cech has made on one hand - there is not a more consistent goalkeeper in the world. Against Liverpool we may be playing with a central defensive pairing of Ben Haim and Alex - behind that I want Cech without a shadow of doubt!

Carlo has let 1 goal in his last 7 games, was dropped against Arsenal and Cech comes in and makes a clanger.

Who would you pick for the next match - Liverpool at home on Wednesday night?

Does either keeper deserved to be dropped?

Really nice problem we have. Two great keepers.

I would however go with Cech against Pool. He made a howler aganst Arsenal but I will forgive him since he usually never does any mistakes. This must have been the first one since he joined us.

Carlo is really good but he hasn't been tested alot while Cech was out. Still, he's the best backup keeper in the world.

But he's not that commanding in his area. Cech is better there.

Archived