SWP For England

TrueBlue89

I don't know about you people but Wright-Phillips is certainly one of the best right wingers I have ever seen for Chelsea. He is fast, as soon as he is barged onto the ground he is immediately back, and got the ball back straight.

I think Capello would be mad if he didn't play SWP in the England First Team.

What do you think?

swp does my head in

is it that hard?

give him his dues , he was good agains Everton on Tuesday, he seems to do better playing a sort of "inside right" position.

Actually .... Joey Cole seems better in an inside position as well, and our RB and LB love coming forward.. Glenn Hoddle need a job, we have the players

Guys it's simple.

SWP often has a good game when he is played in any position that doesn't require him to cross the ball.

Douglas Bader could cross the ball beter than SWP.

bah- was looking to make this point myself.

just like west ham away- goals, running from the middle, no crosses.

Archived