January manager of the month !!!

Iceman

How the hell did Fergie win manager of the month for January?

Avram Grant was the only manager in the PL to win every match going in January, including 2 semi-final legs of the Carling Cup - a competition that Man Utd bombed out of yonks ago.

Just another farce and another smack in the face that Chelsea Football Club has to endure. Pathetic...

LMAO - oops!

No matter mate - you do have a point, but I'm not getting despondent yet. I said before the Pompey game that if we won all our remaining matches we would be quadruple winners. I still think the same. L'Arse will have a wobble, they never had the bottle needed, the Mancs will have a dodgy spell too, they both have to come to SB and play each other and, anyway, I am an eternal optimist!

Kev

PS - didn't get to any pub on Sunday - watched it at home on a very good stream - just as well really

Archived