Altogether now

geezer

So much negativity. We lost a game and yes today hurts but no-one died. I'm pissed off too but I'm still going to wake up in the morning and be alive and I'm still going into work on Monday with my head held high no matter what the masses come up with.

So I say to all of you in a very loud voice:

CAREFREE

WHEREVER YOU MAY BE

WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC

AND WE DON'T GIVE A f**k

WHOEVER YOU MAY BE

WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC.

No, you would not see Grant doing that.

When it occurred, it really rubbed me the wrong way, and I thought JM crossed the line by a great deal by making his players look like grade school children . . . "Hey, boys and girls, it is not all bad, keep your chin up, because lunch is coming up in the next hour . . . ."

I was mad when he did it, and I thought he was applying his psychological games again . . . If I was a player, I would have reacted as such . . . "Go to hell, JM, we know how we should feel after losing this game . . . Don't rub it in for the entire world to see!"

Guest zompus
No, you would not see Grant doing that.

When it occurred, it really rubbed me the wrong way, and I thought JM crossed the line by a great deal by making his players look like grade school children . . . "Hey, boys and girls, it is not all bad, keep your chin up, because lunch is coming up in the next hour . . . ."

I was mad when he did it, and I thought he was applying his psychological games again . . . If I was a player, I would have reacted as such . . . "Go to hell, JM, we know how we should feel after losing this game . . . Don't rub it in for the entire world to see!"

He was simply telling the players to be proud of there performance. What is wrong with that? Isn't that like his job or something? ...

No problem with doing so, Zompus, it is just that he should have done it behind closed doors.

To do in out in the open right after the match ended showed just how big his enormous ego is, and how much attention he needed to be placed on him. Again, it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Archived