Will Didier leave this summer?

true-blue-jay

Will Didier leave this summer?  

38 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes?
    • No?

I think that the only hope of him staying is if Mourinho doesn't get the job at Milan or Barcelona.

I think he will get one of the two, and that Drogba will be his first purchase (hopefully not followed by Frank).

haha no, we'll be locking him in the megastore!

I think so- didier-grant is a no-go.

He loved Jose and the rotation is going to vex him more, plus he has a special temperament... so i think he could go. would like him to stay as i think he's more and more able to play the style grant wants and has improved significantly.

I believe that both Drogs and Lamps will be off.

Drogba for personal reasons; whilst pining for Jose, and Lampsy's issue comes down to money.. which is a shame. I thought Lamps might be able to see through it if he loves the club that much.

Having said that, we have had the best years out of both of them, so maybe the change would do us good.

Archived