Star..

yogic

Mate, I remember him saying that Huntelaar was in line to join in the summer.... think his actual words were "he's a lock."

I hope that he is one player we do sign, and with Ten Cate's Dutch connections, I could see him and Van Der Vaart both joining in the summer. Hope Star keeps us posted, but think he's seeing some chick about half his age, so excuse him for having other things occupying his mind!

Huntelaar with Drogba, Anelka, Sheva and Pizzaro?

I doubt getting Hunter as a replacement for Drogba (If he is indeed leaving) is going to be all the business we're doing ..

.. is there a mass exodus?

Huntelaar with Drogba, Anelka, Sheva and Pizzaro?

I doubt getting Hunter as a replacement for Drogba (If he is indeed leaving) is going to be all the business we're doing ..

.. is there a mass exodus?

I would be stunned if Sheva and Piz start next season with us. Sadly its looking like Drogs the same.

A new striker or two is a definite.

Its merely stating the obvious, but if were gonna get big names this summer, were going to have to sort out the indecision over our manager asap. No player who really wants to win is going to sign up for a circus unless its Real Madrid.

Roman, give Hiddink a call happy0034.gif

I would like to disagree with you but I think Chelsea ran by Avram is not the most desirable place to go even if our material is one of the best in the world. Especially for younger players. Avram has not shown any sign of bringing young players to the first team. He has not tried to fit Mikel into Maka's huge boots or actually he has stopped something Jose started. Jose gave Mikel chance and he took it. Since Avram got in Mikel's been on bench. I know Maka is still best in what he does and sadly he looks irreplaceable but as time goes on someone has to fit his boots.

Its merely stating the obvious, but if were gonna get big names this summer, were going to have to sort out the indecision over our manager asap. No player who really wants to win is going to sign up for a circus unless its Real Madrid.

Roman, give Hiddink a call happy0034.gif

The indecision about the manager seems to be mainly in the fans (some of) eye's, has'nt he been given a four year contract? regardless of how we feel it looks to me like he would have to make some royal cock ups to not be here next season and I dont mean only winning 1-0 against Boro, it would have to be a few more obvious mistakes like the CC Final I would imagine and rightfully so (imo)

I would like to disagree with you but I think Chelsea ran by Avram is not the most desirable place to go even if our material is one of the best in the world. Especially for younger players. Avram has not shown any sign of bringing young players to the first team. He has not tried to fit Mikel into Maka's huge boots or actually he has stopped something Jose started. Jose gave Mikel chance and he took it. Since Avram got in Mikel's been on bench. I know Maka is still best in what he does and sadly he looks irreplaceable but as time goes on someone has to fit his boots.

It has'nt looked a good time to bring in young players this term, what with trying to challenge for silverware and coming in after six games I would think the manager would be using the best he has available and if he had'nt we may not have made a CL spot for next season and that would have cost him his JoB.

Using Makalele more than Jose did towards the end of his reign is arguably a big reason we have kept up a decent run as he kept the team settled in some tough circumstances,

although I rate Mikel highly I feel he passes sideways and backwards more often than he needs to and I feel if Maka had played yeaterday our attacking threat would have been better...strange thing to say about Maka but still.

Archived