West Ham In Talks For Paolo Ferreira

Iceman

I'm surprised Scolari doesn't rate Paulo since he knows him very well.

I guess he wants us to get more attack oriented if he prefers Beletti to Ferreira.

It would be just common sense to let go one of them. We have Belletti, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Paolo and Essien as backup for the right side. One too many IMO. I would like to see Ivanovic stay since he is still a question mark and could end up being a huge player for us.

I'd let him go.

I don't think he's ever hit top form for us, and although I prefer him to Ivanovic and Bosingwa, it's not as if either of them are going to leave any time soon...

Besides, we have one of the best full-backs in the world in Belletti. It's a real shame he wasn't given a chance to shine last year... (Michael Essien at RB? WTF!!!)

No word on Paulo, no other transfers that we 'pulled out of the bag' in the final seconds.

I dunno, it would be pretty damn funny if we just turned up at Eastlands next weekend and Messi was warming up or something.

"Oh sorry... did we forget to mention? Yeah..."

Archived