Help Required .

stevofc

hi guys,

Looking for some information and help.Me and my girlfriend are looking to come and see chelsea play , the game I thought of was the up coming newcastle game.

I have read the website about the membership and understand that I need to wait in order to purchase the two tickets I need, I just want to know what are my chances of getting these tickets when they go on sale to the members.

Also does anyone know what the best hotel would be to stay in ?

all help is greatly appreciated

Well you won't be able to get one when they go on sale to members only unless you know of a member who will apply got one on your behalf.

As for best hotel - well there is no shortage of them around, just depends on your price range.

Well you won't be able to get one when they go on sale to members only unless you know of a member who will apply got one on your behalf.

As for best hotel - well there is no shortage of them around, just depends on your price range.

am planning on becoming a member so a can get the tickets..

if a pay for the membership tommorrow is there any loyalty scheme , meaning people with more loyalty points gets first pick ?

thanks .

You should have a fair chance of getting a ticket but you might want to get on with it as you don't have much time left before the Newcastle tickets go on sale. There is a loyalty scheme in place though so you would be low down the pecking order.

You could also try the Ibis Earl's Court, it's a 10 to 15 minute walk from the Bridge, and it's reasonably well priced. I've also tried the La Reserve hotel, next door to the Bridge, a couple of times, but I find it stuffy and overheated.

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure you don't get tickets for the back row of the Matthew Harding Lower. Whenever the game gets interesting everyone in front of you stands up - but when you go to stand up yourself you can't because of the low roof, so basically you can't see anything till everyone else sits down.

Make sure you don't get tickets for the back row of the Matthew Harding Lower. Whenever the game gets interesting everyone in front of you stands up - but when you go to stand up yourself you can't because of the low roof, so basically you can't see anything till everyone else sits down.

But on a good note, you will be guarenteed a decent atmosphere in that spot.

But on a good note, you will be guarenteed a decent atmosphere in that spot.

This is true, best part of the ground for atmosphere! And if we play anything like we did against Liverpool, not seeing the game could be considered a bonus.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those types who complain about people standing up at games. On the contrary, I'm all for the return of the terraces - I'd even start going to games again if that ever came about! By the time it ever does (if it ever does!), I'll be too old to enjoy a good old version of 'Knees Up Mother Brown' :)

Archived