The Whiny Fat Spanish Gay Icon With A Dodgy Beard Has A Moan

Lofty

From the BBC:

Torrez ruled out for 10 - 15 days

"I am very disappointed about this," said Benitez on Thursday.

He also hinted he would want answers from the Spanish authorities about the injuries Torres has picked up on international duty.

Benitez said: "With us, Fernando has had one hamstring injury in 18 months. We need to check why there is a difference with Spain.

"For me the reason is too many games. He played two games in five days, one of them against a country who are not of the top standard. It can be avoided, maybe a better selection.

"Fernando wanted to play next week in Madrid, which will now not happen. His injury is probably the worst he could have had. "It is a very bad situation for us, and it is not the first time it has happened."

Pathetic.

like dkw said, we've lost what seems like half our squad over the two week international break and we're just quietly getting on with it

Yup, a quiet 5-0 away win.

I keep waiting for the day we slip up and Scolari becomes less of a gent though ;)

I hope it doesn't happen.

Archived