New Chelsea Chants

mad_mac
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

he comes from the Ivory Coast, Kalou Kalou

He doesn't do coke like adian mutu, mutu

he crossed the ball in from the left

it landed right on riise's head

and that's why we love salomon kalou

Don't know the name of the tune.....but you'll hear it in old "western" or "cowboy's versus indians" movies

he comes from the Ivory Coast, Kalou Kalou

He doesn't do coke like adian mutu, mutu

he crossed the ball in from the left

it landed right on riise's head

and that's why we love salomon kalou

Don't know the name of the tune.....but you'll hear it in old "western" or "cowboy's versus indians" movies

It's not from Westerns, Madmac! It's:

The animals came in two by two, hurrah, hurrah,

The animals came in two by two, hurrah, hurrah,

The animals came in two by two,

The elephant and the kangaroo

And they all came into the ark

For to get out of the rain

OOPs - I've just spotted EthicaL'S POST. sORRY!" (now my caplocks are all confused.)

Edited by moi

Ahh he comes from the Ivory Coast, of course. I only join in when they sing "Kalou, Kalou" as I didn't get the first bit.

I would have liked "boom boom boom, let me hear you say Deco - DECO" been a bit more of a hit.

My apologies,

I just have recollections of that song being "whistled" in the background around campfires in some wild west (not the will smith movie) films. I wasn't saying that was it's origin, just that was a source of where I had heard the song

Anyway, anyone got some others? I like Bluenuts

Scott

My apologies,

I just have recollections of that song being "whistled" in the background around campfires in some wild west (not the will smith movie) films. I wasn't saying that was it's origin, just that was a source of where I had heard the song

Anyway, anyone got some others? I like Bluenuts

Scott

I've got a feeling you're thinking of The Runaway Train:

"The runaway train came round the bend and she blew"

I've got no idea of where that comes from, never mind where or even how I managed to dredge up the memory.