The credit crunch hits us all

loz

I had to drive over to Perth this morning so met up with my manager in Balloch so we could car share. We stopped at McDonalds to grab a coffee for the journey (OK not the best coffee in the world but trust me it is the best you will get in Balloch first thing in the morning) and just as we were pulling out of the car park a big Honda pulls up.

Out steps Ally McCoist just as another car pulls up and Walter Smith jumps out. McCoist and Smith meeting up at Maccy Dees for breakfast! Classy!!.

Honda provide all the cars for Rangers and Celtic. Basically up here you can't afford to sponsor just one of the two Glasgow teams as you would automatically lose the business of half the country!

Honda provide all the cars for Rangers and Celtic. Basically up here you can't afford to sponsor just one of the two Glasgow teams as you would automatically lose the business of half the country!

If it was Skoda they'd automatically lose the business of the whole country.

Skodas, historically, have a reputation of being a bit of a naff car and certainly not sexy!! Their reputation is slightly better now that they are simply a Volkswagen with a different jacket but they are still not high in the 'look at me' stakes!

Archived