Quick Quiz

Backbiter

Which ex Chelsea player is talking to which ex-Chelsea player in which club's dressing room here?

"You, you little c*nt, when I tell you to do something, and you, you f@ckin' big c*nt, when I tell you to do something, do it, and if you come back at me we'll have a f@ckin' right sort out here, all right, and you can pair up if you like, and you can f@ckin' pick someone else to help you and you can bring your f@ckin' dinner, cos by the time I'm finished with you you'll f@ckin' need it, you hear what I'm sayin' or not?"

Which ex Chelsea player is talking to which ex-Chelsea player in which club's dressing room here?

gianfranco zola to carlton cole at west ham, he was known as a horrible sod, always arguing and causing trouble..... :huh:

Read this one before but only remember that it was John Sitton as the manager - can't remember who the player was.

Well it was billed as a Quick Quiz, so having had one entry here's the answer:

Loz is correct that it was John Sitton, ranting at Terry Howard when Sitton was in charge at Orient. The rant was filmed for a TV documentary and is, aparently, available on YouTube.

Archived