Malouda considering exit

blueday3

Poor guy :D

I hope he comes good...

I do to., and I honestly think, and this will be a bit controversial, that he has turned the corner and performances are slowly on the up.

Remember, the jury was out for a while when Lamps first came.

I do to., and I honestly think, and this will be a bit controversial, that he has turned the corner and performances are slowly on the up.

Remember, the jury was out for a while when Lamps first came.

Hhmmmmm. He may well have turned a corner, I just wish he could turn a defender!

And I have to say I am interested in the Lampard/Malouda comparison. For amusements sake lets imagine you're right.

Remember. The turning point with Frank came when Ranieri stopped playing him out wide on the left and moved him centrally. Bingo. A star was born.

Therefore, to test the theory, perhaps we should stop playing Malouda out wide and put him in the middle. I vote Drogba should make way.

Anyone think Juve are actually interested or in need of him? I think he would fare better in Italy, but I dont know if he would really make much of an impact there. Giovinco, Iaquinta, Salahagasfadjznkjashoweveryouspellit. Not exactly stocked at winger, but if he struggled after Robben was sold and Joe was injured, its not exactly a vote of confidence.

Malouda will never make it at the highest level.

To become a real top-drawer winger, (or wide player, as G4 prefers), you have to either be:

1. A genuine speed merchant in the style of Kanchelskis in his prime and Overmars.

2. A clever ball player who can use close control and a trick or two to beat an opponent. Joe Cole and Pat Nevin are/were this type.

Of course they can be a mix of both. Malouda, unfortunately, is neither.

Archived