Watch ya

Romford Pele
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Good day to one and all.

Arsenal fan here. Thought I'd pop on board and say hi in the run-up to our game in a couple of weeks.

Seems like a lively place. Quite a bit of banter. And we don't got no love for the Scouse.

Anyways, don't mind me. I'll just nose around and see what's what.

One!!

Welcome mate.

Looks like we are both picking up injuries ahead of the game on a daily basis...

Whats the latest on RVP ?

Looks like he's out for a while. Ankle ligaments we're told. Thnakfully Eddie knocked in a few for Croatia so he really needs to step up now.

Cheers for the welcome guys.

I love meeting fellow London club fans in pubs, because even if there's a bit of initial banter, the conversation inevitably, without fail, 100% of the time will progress onto our mutual hatred of Tottenham.

"So who do you support?"

"QPR, you?"

"Chelsea"

"Oh..."

"Oh..."

"At least you're not Tottenham"

"f**king Tottenham... what scumbags"

etc...

I love meeting fellow London club fans in pubs, because even if there's a bit of initial banter, the conversation inevitably, without fail, 100% of the time will progress onto our mutual hatred of Tottenham.

"So who do you support?"

"QPR, you?"

"Chelsea"

"Oh..."

"Oh..."

"At least you're not Tottenham"

"f**king Tottenham... what scumbags"

etc...

Haha! Yeah. y*ds are sc*m of the earth.

But i'm surprised you hate them more than QPR? Is it cos you've had more recent run-ins with y*ds than QPR or summink?

Haha! Yeah. y*ds are sc*m of the earth.

But i'm surprised you hate them more than QPR? Is it cos you've had more recent run-ins with y*ds than QPR or summink?

Chelsea spurs history goes back many many years pretty much from the 60's. Amongst the older of us they are the most hated club (Liverpool are the equivalent for the younger generation).

Welcome mate, no real "beef" with Arsenal, and I actually think Wenger has your team playing some astonishing football right now. It is always interesting to see if you'll last the pace. However, just as we think we're doing alright, up spring Terry, Lampard, Cole (let's not start) Bosingwa, and now Drogba with injuries. I think you are going to be playing us at a very opportunistic time

Scott