Right lads

Zola

No f**king about today!

Get the game started at a very high tempo. Attack these mugs down the wings and cut inside. No room for error here. Failure is not an option. Get your boots on and run them into the ground! Chase every ball, make every tackle. No relaxed attitude, no slow passing. Dynamic panicking. Get a few goals in then relax a little, at best. If you f**k this up, with all your collective experience, you should be ashamed and are surely not worthy of the league.

I want to see a die hard demonstration for your fellow man. Take the bullet for your comrades and get the job done. Whatever needs done to finish the job. We are so close. Focus on the job at hand and send us back to the summit.

No f**king about today!

Get the game started at a very high tempo. Attack these mugs down the wings and cut inside. No room for error here. Failure is not an option. Get your boots on and run them into the ground! Chase every ball, make every tackle. No relaxed attitude, no slow passing. Dynamic panicking. Get a few goals in then relax a little, at best. If you f**k this up, with all your collective experience, you should be ashamed and are surely not worthy of the league.

I want to see a die hard demonstration for your fellow man. Take the bullet for your comrades and get the job done. Whatever needs done to finish the job. We are so close. Focus on the job at hand and send us back to the summit.

Good post but what the hell is dynamic panicking?

If ever a game (or a end of season) needed an early goal its today.

For that reason alone i hope Carlo has sent one of the youth team out to kidnap Kalou and take him as far away from Stamford Bridge today as is humanly possible.

For that reason alone i hope Carlo has sent one of the youth team out to kidnap Kalou and take him as far away from Stamford Bridge today as is humanly possible.

An early goal only if we get a couple of quick ones soon after. The last thing my heart needs is hanging on to the 88th minute before we score a second. :)

I would add to all that "Win out and the title is yours". Nothing can be clearer than that, no more motivation needed

It looks like your worst fears have been confirmed. Kalou starts :)

Archived