I'd say that...

Cam

Winning the Community Shield, the FA Cup and the EPL can almost be considered a succesful season....

Unless of course you're not a Chelsea fan, then we just cheated and got lucky in the way of three trophies....

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE!!!!!!!

::ChELSeAFaN::

Thank you Carlo, and thank you to the team, for sticking it to the haters, and making the ups and downs of the season just part of the road to sucess, and reminding me how truly rewarding it is to support the greatest football team on the planet.

Long may it continue!

Winning the Community Shield, the FA Cup and the EPL can almost be considered a succesful season....

Unless of course you're not a Chelsea fan, then we just cheated and got lucky in the way of three trophies....

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE!!!!!!!

Thank you Carlo, and thank you to the team, for sticking it to the haters, and making the ups and downs of the season just part of the road to sucess, and reminding me how truly rewarding it is to support the greatest football team on the planet.

Long may it continue!

Plus the youth FA cup too...

Waking up this morning you could be forgiven for thinking that we only won the FA Cup Final because a player who shouldnt even have been on the pitch missed a penalty with 35 mins remaining of a game that his team up to that point had been totally outclassed in.

Waking up this morning you could be forgiven for thinking that we only won the FA Cup Final because a player who shouldnt even have been on the pitch missed a penalty with 35 mins remaining of a game that his team up to that point had been totally outclassed in.

Exactly,

not only was it one of the most one sided Cup finals I've watched but Boetang should have walked before the Penalty and the fact that we scored anyway and Lampard also missed a Penalty seems to be forgotten, had Prince scored obviously Portsmouth would have held on with their impressive defensive record and we with our less than impressive goal scoring record would have drawn a blank.

That was a 1-0 drubbing and people who are wondering how we won it must have seen a different game to I did.

But my point was that despite the haters, which is pretty much everyone...we should be basking in our success, irregardless of what they may say.

We know we're the best, and have the silverware to prove it.

This has been my favourite season as a Chelsea fan. Winning the Community Shield, the Premier League and FA Cup is our best season yet. Doing it scoring over 100 goals aswell. I would have loved to have won the Champions League for sure but for me the priority was getting that Premiership trophy back. Now if we strengthen and bring in some flair I reckon within 2 years well have the Champions League trophy but I would hardly complain if we did what we had done this season for the next few years again ::ChELSeAFaN::

But my point was that despite the haters, which is pretty much everyone...we should be basking in our success, irregardless of what they may say.

We know we're the best, and have the silverware to prove it.

Precisely !!! see my post in "Doing the double." Who gives a toss what the papers say ? those hacks all grew up during the red domination of the 60's 70's and 80's and are just a bunch of bitter and twisted (not to mention trophyless?) Mancs,Scouse and Gooner fans. So sod the lot of 'em.

Edited by Fansince65

Precisely !!! see my post in "Doing the double." Who gives a toss what the papers say ? those hacks all grew up during the red domination of the 60's 70's and 80's and are just a bunch of bitter and twisted (not to mention trophyless?) Mancs,Scouse and Gooner fans. So sod the lot of 'em.

::ChELSeAFaN:: great post

The true spirit of what this thread was intended for.

:laugh2:

Jealousy has left them 'red' with envy

my words to CA & Drogba: ignore all those "Little Britain awards", the triple award-winning player of the year can only manage to lose their title, the 4th placed best manager and the loser of the micky mouse cup manager...

you won the double and you are the real BEST DOUBLE!

Edited by qood