Season dvd 2009/10

clubhappy

Chelsea season dvd ,' DOUBLE WINNERS' , 18euro hmv Dublin , 28.99euro online megastore ex postage and packaging.

Anyway , watched it today , all the highlights and goals , but thats it really , make no mistake i enjoyed every miniute of it but i expected a bit more especially as far as the games go, it was basically just the goals , not much in terms of incidents etc , few player interviews or behind the scenes and the end of season celebrations were basically non exsistent. No dressing room celebrations, on pitch interviews after Wigan game , no fottage of victory parade apart for 60 seconds , i wanted to see the Fulham rd and Kings rd in all its colour and glory with Chelsea fans celebrating i mean we did the double FFS and it should have been a BIG f***ing deal .

Interviews with Frank and Carlo were more than enjoyable but i really expected a whole lot more after a season where we made history for Chelsea F.C.

Will still watch it over and over again though.

That's a bit of a swizz really! For 28.99 I'd expect loads of interviews that you couldn't get elsewhere. The Sales Team at Chelsea really do seem to be taking the piss!

I get the season review every year...but I usually have to wait a bit longer for it to come to stores in Australia...and I will gladly buy this and enjoy watching the highlights of a magical football year for CFC...but I agree there should be more efforts to have some bonus features like celebrations and interviews and what not.

I got mine today - £11.99 from Amazon. Haven't watched it all yet but am already amazed at Drog - it's funny, I know he was brilliant but it's only when you watch game after game you realise how awesome he was this season. Was hoping that there was gonna be the victory parade and so on on there so sorry to hear there isn't. But will no doubt watch.....and watch...and watch!

I thought it was ok but if you go back and watch the 2004/05 season DVD thats the way it should be done. I think we've always messed up our season review DVDs I complained to CFC about the awful 06/07 dvd when we didnt even get the FA cup tournament highlights. That DVD was a joke but since then they've been better. I watched last seasons on Monday and its ok but I agree its missing so much extra stuff it could have had. I'm also sick of the droll CFCTV commentary I'd rather just have the Sky commentary where u can feel the emotion.

I thought it was ok but if you go back and watch the 2004/05 season DVD thats the way it should be done. I think we've always messed up our season review DVDs I complained to CFC about the awful 06/07 dvd when we didnt even get the FA cup tournament highlights. That DVD was a joke but since then they've been better. I watched last seasons on Monday and its ok but I agree its missing so much extra stuff it could have had. I'm also sick of the droll CFCTV commentary I'd rather just have the Sky commentary where u can feel the emotion.

Agreed!!!

That game we played at home back in the Jose days against Barca where we won 4-2.... the ITV commentary gives me goosebumps, but the Chelsea TV one is awful in comparison!