Gray and Keys join Talksport

Mod

Really? Have you listened to it, its became you propaganda machine, its almost entirely liverpool fc biased and is a joke.

only by accident and they rip our squad apart on the daily basis, lucas keeps getting beaten with a stick and the sh*te they were sprouting when roy was in charge was laughable especially when they were pulling a manager of rafas ability apart... anything they say about lfc is pulled from their arse and some some of our ex players have phoned them up to set the record straight, im pretty sure they just chat sh*te to get a reaction, and it works, and ive heard them biased towards the chelsea fun boys too, andy jacobs anyone ?

Edited by losCHUNK

I weaned myself off the station about three years ago because it was making me arrive either at work or at home in a foul mood cos of the constant trash they spouted and I feel so much better for it these days. It's a shame because the concept of having a station devoted to sport is a good one but needs the right people and content to make it worth listening to for the right reasons rather than a method of provoking people into making phone calls just to make money. I'm pretty sure if done in the right format a station could make enough money without provoking Jeremy Kyle type responses

I weaned myself off the station about three years ago because it was making me arrive either at work or at home in a foul mood cos of the constant trash they spouted and I feel so much better for it these days. It's a shame because the concept of having a station devoted to sport is a good one but needs the right people and content to make it worth listening to for the right reasons rather than a method of provoking people into making phone calls just to make money. I'm pretty sure if done in the right format a station could make enough money without provoking Jeremy Kyle type responses

The worst thing is years ago it was actually worth a listen, and that twat Durham (as he is now officially known) when he was on with the like of Marcotti was excellent. As you say they now aim for the idiots who bite and phone in or text to make the staion money, hence their opinions are more and more ridiculous and aimed at doing a bit of fishing. Unfortunately it works and they are getting more and more listeners and more and more successful, which is an appalling indictment on the current state of entertainment in this country.

no one trying 5live instead ?

No, Alan Greene is an utter moron, and the most biased Liverpool fan around. And dont even try and say he isnt biased towards your lot as you would just be embarrassing yourself.

*rubs head*, i only usually check them out for the commentry anyways, offers a nice mix up though and is infinately better than talksh*te

Silence is better than talkscite. But Greene is appalling, he seems to think the programme is about his opinion and not knowing what is actaully happening in the game.

Silence is better than talkscite. But Greene is appalling, he seems to think the programme is about his opinion and not knowing what is actaully happening in the game.

Oh for the days of the late great Alan Jones who painted such a picture of what was happening that it made you feel you were actually watching the game yourself. That's true commentary

then do what you do with talksh*te and dont listen

Sometimes needs must unfortunately, sometimes its the only way to hear a game. This article shows you just how sick of Green people are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1230643/Will-Five-Lives-Alan-Green-shut-BBC-commentator-remains-self-important-patronising-infuriating-voice-radio.html

Well said geezer.

Its a massive plus now that those two are on talkabsolutebollox because a) I don't have to listen to them, and B) I dont have to listen AND look at them on my TV now. Happy days.

One thing that did boil my p*ss is that they were rumoured to be trying to get the female referee assistant (forgot her name) onto the station to publicly apologise to her ! What tw*ts ! They said what they said because they meant it - why lie to the woman to make themselves look good ? Stick by your words or shut up.