Ramos @ RB ?

coco

The talk is that Sergio Ramos will be on the summer clear out list at the Bernabeu, him and Ronaldo dont get on at all.

He's already been linked with us, I'm starting to think that we will do a swap for him if Madrid come in for Cole.

He can play RB and CB and would be a good mate for Torres, Luiz, Alex and Ramires to have in the camp.

It may mean we need a new LB?

While I can understand that age is definitely on Ramos' side, we'd be exchanging the best full back on the planet for a cretin. He's shown some improvement in recent times, but he was embarrassed against Barca in the 5-0.

He is a slightly better version of Glen Johnson I'm afraid. Poor in defense and great while going forward.

Swapping him for Ash would be a mistake. I'd consider swapping him for Bossy though!

There is no need to add 1 more player in RB when we already have Bossi and Ivan for it.

I don't think swapping or selling out either of those for bringing in Ramos makes much of a sense at this stage.

Would prefer van der wiel, he'd be half the price of ramos. However I think ramos is good at right back, glen Johnson isn't in his class. He and Madrid got torn apart by barca, but so do a lot of teams. Think his attitude is the only thing that let's him down. Ability wise he's prob in the top 5 right backs, with the likes of maicon, and defensively ivanovic.