Goeiendag!

Hello! My name is Maxim and I live in Belgium(Antwerp). I'm currently 16 years old and I am a Chelsea fan for about 3 years now I guess. Went for the first time to Stamford Bridge last season to Chelsea-Stoke, result was 7-0. The next match I'll attend is Chelsea-Newcastle. Next year I will go to more Chelsea matches because I'll join a Belgian Chelseafanclub :).

Greets from Belgium!

Greetings to you from me in France. Hope you make lots of posts and let us know what you think. There is a Rant thread you can go to when you are in a bad mood about something -have a moan! And there is a random chat thread where you can let people know what you're up to. Enjoy!

Thanks, from where are you from France? I go alot near Marseille, so I can speak very well French.

I'm sorry - I live at the other end of France - in Brittany (though I am Scottish really) I speak French too. It's a long way from Antwerp to Marseille - how do you travel?

I'm sorry - I live at the other end of France - in Brittany (though I am Scottish really) I speak French too. It's a long way from Antwerp to Marseille - how do you travel?

If we go for 3 days we take the car or otherwise we just fly from Lille to Marseille.

Archived