Tonight's player of year dinner

Zola

Had an amazing night, great to meet some fellow shed enders and of course the first team.

Finished with a bit of a sour note for me as someone nicked my signed shirts and photos etc at the airport.. Completely gutting!! I got good photos and didnt lose electronics so thats a plus.

Just stuff I wanted to give my dad and girl. Spoke to police and they got a young family taking it away and they don't know who they are etc. Useful CCTV eh.

All in all a brilliant night and one I'll never forget.

W@nkers, gutted for you mate. At least you've got your photo's and memories - if you can remember much of the evening?

Where did you go on to?

Really good to meet you and the others, can't wait to see the pictures again and I'll post up ours when my brother sends them to me.

Thanks again to Mod, Loz and the bet188 crew.

Had an amazing night, great to meet some fellow shed enders and of course the first team.

Finished with a bit of a sour note for me as someone nicked my signed shirts and photos etc at the airport.. Completely gutting!! I got good photos and didnt lose electronics so thats a plus.

Just stuff I wanted to give my dad and girl. Spoke to police and they got a young family taking it away and they don't know who they are etc. Useful CCTV eh.

All in all a brilliant night and one I'll never forget.

That is just so wrong . Bang out of order mate . At leat you have the pictures . Might be worth keeping an eye on E Bay for the next few days and see what turns up on there

Good to meet yoyu last night hope you have a safe trip home

I am home now and in bed - it feels amazing.

I had such a good night last night, really cant put it into words. Perfection.

Great to meet all you shedenders, you're all such gentlemen and all round good lads. Much love! Me and Steve did some late night whiskey drinking in the airport and passed out, we are wise men.

I have a feeling we'll not get an opportunity like that again to meet the players so easily and carefree, surreal.

I couldnt care less about signatures for me, just bit gutted for the people I got stuff for, ah well.

I got some pretty epic photos which I will upload after I sleep.

Thank you Mod and Loz and thank you 188bet!

:)

:JC_doubleup:::ChELSeAFaN::

Edited by Zola

Absolutley fantastic that you were all there, I'm green with envy, must of been one of those days that goes straight over your head, like your wedding day.

I'm in the proccess of making some new banners, maybe when you upload what pics you have, then I could see if I can include them in somewhere on a banner.

These betting firms have been very kind with their prizes this season, hope it continues, nice to see them dishing some goodies out and not just take take take, yeah I know they make mega money from us punters, but it's nice to get something back, especially when it gives us special memories, fair play, it's more than the club will ever give you, even after decades of support, you get f**k all.

Just had Sussex police on the phone! Turns out the family left it off soewhere then a cleaner then took it and stashed it in his locker! They are gonna send it over to me!

BACK OF THE NET!

Just had Sussex police on the phone! Turns out the family left it off soewhere then a cleaner then took it and stashed it in his locker! They are gonna send it over to me!

BACK OF THE NET!

Nice one !! Just as well it was gatwick not Thiefrow you would never have seen them again !

BACK OF THE NET!

Brilliant news mate, really good to meet You and the othr lads.

Wish i'd woken you up when i left the air port, mind you I think that would have been mission impossible.

Alls weel that ends well though.

BACK OF THE NET!

That's fantastic, mate, so jealous! Will be looking forward to seeing the pictures!