Shevchenko saves pitch invader from the police

amART

I remember in the fall of 2007, we beat Citeh 6-0, with Sheva getting on the score sheet late as a sub. After he scored, he noticed someone in the front row was waving a Ukraine flag around, and he gave them some sign that he noticed the flag. After the game was over, I remember the cameras filmed him walking over to the girl with the flag and giving her his jersey, always thought that was cool.

Good old Sheva, im gutted it didnt work out for him. My two favourite moments of him at Chelsea are the goal against spurs and when he cleared a ball off our goal line and celebrated with Ashely Cole just like he had scored a winning goal. it was classic!

An awesome, awesome footballer. Just a shame it never worked for him here. I'm not going to start into the reasons why, but he is one of the greatest strikers in world footballer and it was an honour to watch him play in the Chelsea Blue

Never wanted to see a player succeed at Chelsea as badly as I did with Shevchenko, I remember after his first game in the Charity Shield feeling sorry for the rest of the league having to deal with him that season.....then it all went wrong

Could never fault him for effort or commitment however. Just wasn't meant to be :(