I left my ticket in the car!

blizeH
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

He slept right through his alarm on the morning of his very FIRST Shed-End piss-up, and (I think) Loz made elaborate arrangements to meet him outside Stamford Bridge. Plockers told him to look for a skinny bloke with long shaggy black hair - think he was spotted straight away. :laugh2:

:D

The guy was awesome! Just said no problem and maybe 10 seconds later we had new tickets, woo! The three people queueing before us were turned away though which made me think we were screwed.

Sorry for posting here btw, we were on our way to the car then turned around hoping we could get in anyway without the tickets, but a couple of Chelsea fans said theyd done the same before and we'd have no chance! :o

Thanks guys, and yeah seeing everyone else being turned away was a nightmare, but the guy seemed almost relieved that unlike the others I asked him something he could actually deal with

What I don't get is they kept shouting "no tickets available, do not queue here or ask for tickets" (and of course, almost every single bloody person in front of me was queuing for tickets!) and the attendance last night was only 33,000 or so? I know they needed to have a block free to separate the home & away fans but it shouldn't be that much I wouldn't have thought?