So..... WILL you win it?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The way we are playing at the moment ........................No .

We have suffered from major injuries and new players not prefroming .

United are top for a reason and if they continue to play well will be hard to stop.

You lot could decide where it ends up with us and the mancs still to play at Anfield . Still feel we will not get beaten up there but a win may be pushing it.

The way we are playing at the moment ........................No .

We have suffered from major injuries and new players not prefroming .

United are top for a reason and if they continue to play well will be hard to stop.

You lot could decide where it ends up with us and the mancs still to play at Anfield . Still feel we will not get beaten up there but a win may be pushing it.

Same thoughts here, although I won't think we are out of it until we are statistically out of the title race, I can't see us pushing for the title the way we are performing this season, and with all our injuries

Scott

I think we are going to win it, and I don't think after a few weeks its going to be a huge suprise to anyone. 6 points is nothing, Man U haven't even hit a blip yet, and we have!

What are you all going to be saying when we are sparking on all cylinders and Man U are losing games?

I think we are going to win it, and I don't think after a few weeks its going to be a huge suprise to anyone. 6 points is nothing, Man U haven't even hit a blip yet, and we have!

What are you all going to be saying when we are sparking on all cylinders and Man U are losing games?

Yeah.

And remember Man Utd still need to go to The Emirates, White Hart Lane, Anfield and SB.

Chelsea since Terry went down and we started experiencing the footballing equivalent of the apocalypse: 9 pts.

The amazing invincible Manchester United over the same period: 10 pts.

If we can get ourselves more or less sorted out (and that's not a small if, admittedly), this is a very winnable title race.

We are just too used to winning, I can't blame most of you for feeling pessimistic, but honestly, WHEN united lose two games, and we win...we are tied! We are only halfway through the season.

If Man U have the same second half as their first half (they wont) and we have the same first half, with the exception of the last three ties, which we can all agree were easily winable, we are tied.

United WILL falter, and when they do, we are going to scoop the points like it's nobodys business.

Man U should be scared right now, they are ONLY 6 points up, and we are about to get Cech, Robben, and Terry back. Arguably the best three players at their positions when they are fully fit.

icon_twisted.gif Be scared united, be very scared icon_twisted.gif

I am just awaiting the seasonal Man Utd slip in form.. which will come at the same time as we start to pick our performances up a little.. the weekend of the 20th/21st Jan will have quite a bearing on where the title could and might be heading come May - with us playing Liverfool on the Sat @ Anfield, and Manure playing an in-form Arse at Le Emirates.. on the Sun.. a win for us over Wigan on the 13th will help, and Aston Villa have the confidence from 0-0'ing us on Tues to go and beat Manure.. :( 8)

I'm not asking if you can because you obviously have the quality in your squad and United will almost certianly have to slip up at some point, but what are your thoughts now?

WILL you win the league this year?

Will you?

I'm not asking if you can because you obviously have the quality in your squad and United will almost certianly have to slip up at some point, but what are your thoughts now?

Will you?

tough one, but at the moment i dont think we will.

By the way, there are far too many 'we can' answers on here. What i was trying to find out is how confident you lot still are. For the record, i think you will.

Will you?

tough one, but at the moment i dont think we will.

By the way, there are far too many 'we can' answers on here. What i was trying to find out is how confident you lot still are. For the record, i think you will.

I think you are getting the "we can" responses because everyone knows we are capable, but with the players we have out at the moment and the way the replacements are underperforming, you really wouldn't want to put much money on it. If right now we had Cech, JT, Joe Cole and Robben fully fit and available I would say YES - no matter what Man Utd are doing, we are better. But having seen the last three draws and the way we played is so far removed from the last couple of seasons, I have to admit that I am not over confident.