Wembley tickets

HisDogSpot

I'm going to buy a ticket for the Spuds game tomorrow morning and the ticket price level i want is on 2 different levels (the blue £50 ones) so it is a difference for the same price. Does anyone know from previous experiences or a ST holder that has already bought one if it tells you the ticket as you buy it or is it like away games and you have to wait to receive it

Cheers

HisDogSpot

When buying mine yesterday I actually bought a £30 ticket by mistake (it was 8am after a very heavy weekend) and then called the call centre and managed to change it to a £50 (blue section) ticket behind the goal so it could be worth a call to the call centre to make sure you get the section you want.

They won't sell out on the highest level on loyalty points so I am sure there is time to make a call etc and sort it out.

I just go for the cheapest ones after I paid for the next level up before and ended two rows away from the cheapest ones. TBF the views are pretty good wherever you sit - the last FAC final all that was left were the 90 ones behind the goal and they were pretty rubbish for the price. it was mobbed at 7am yesterday so waited until I got into work at 9.30 and got them straight away

I think there are plenty left, I have ordered my season ticket allocation and the system is allowing me to purchase extra today there was an allocation of 31K I believe... which is much better than the final, however....

Please don't let us have the embarrassment of not seeling our allocation yet again !

I think there are plenty left, I have ordered my season ticket allocation and the system is allowing me to purchase extra today there was an allocation of 31K I believe... which is much better than the final, however....

Please don't let us have the embarrassment of not seeling our allocation yet again !

You got 2? I am a member with 32 points but I don't think there is any oppurtunity for me to get another one.. Didn't really want to go on my own.

£30 is up in the rafters but as others have said there isn't really a bad view at Wembley, u are just very high up and I have found the atmosphere deteriorates as you get up high and past that awful club wembley tier. Sat there for the community shield against United a year or so ago and it was decent enough.

When have we not sold out our allocation for Wembley? Don't remember that?

Just rang the box office and checked if you can find out what seat and they said they haven't been allocated yet, but im still a bit nervy as on my confirmation email theres a number that ends in 501 which is a block in the category i booked so i dont know what to believe as the person on the line said it means nothing.

Suppose its just a waiting game....

£30 is up in the rafters but as others have said there isn't really a bad view at Wembley, u are just very high up and I have found the atmosphere deteriorates as you get up high and past that awful club wembley tier. Sat there for the community shield against United a year or so ago and it was decent enough.

When have we not sold out our allocation for Wembley? Don't remember that?

hmmmm must admit I am not sure off the top of my head, there has been at least two one at Cardiff and one at Wembley, I will have a search, we had a thread on it on here somewhere. Was it the semi vs Arsenal at Wembley ?

hmmmm must admit I am not sure off the top of my head, there has been at least two one at Cardiff and one at Wembley, I will have a search, we had a thread on it on here somewhere. Was it the semi vs Arsenal at Wembley ?

Oh might have been something at Cardiff perhaps but don't actually remember it.

Na the semi V Arsenal I was at and remember that was a sell out.....

Good shout, well if anyone is having a drink beforehand anywhere let me know!

The globe in baker street & the green man in wembley are both normally a sea of Chelsea blue on wembley games although worth checking out before the day incase spuds nick em. Well worth going for a beer and a sing song before if your looking to link up with some Chelsea and make your way to the ground :-)