Can anyone help with Membership/supporter No.

NewBlue

Hi all,

I am a chelsea fan, who doesnt get down to the capital very often. I am staying in London on wednesday night and would love the opportunity to see the Chelsea vs Newcastle game.

I have called the box office and they are telling me there are no tickets available but there are tickets available on Viagogo however they require you to have a supporter/membership no, but on enquiring back to the chelsea box office, they stopped issuing these numbers in december.

So i guess im asking if a) can anyone advise me of how i can get around this, other outlets etc b) is anyone willing to sell a ticket that their not using c) let me use a supporter/membership number in order to but from viagogo.

Many Thanks

David"NewBlue"

Hi Juan Mata here. PM me.

Like this?

I cant go because I have to work,I have 6 tickets.Please transfer the money to my bank account.

Or this

Chelsea VS Bayern

============================

UEFA Champions League Final

I have 2 tickets available for this year final.

Seats are category 1

Seats are side by side in Block 232 - Row 5 ( seats 9 and 10 )

£370

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

If it helps it seems the Chelsea website have had some returns as when I was booking my cup final ticket about an hour ago , Newcastle tonight was an option too . Showing availability in shed, east and west

Conned it what way? Im meeting someone in Sloane Square tomorrow to do exchange, should there be anything to look out for?

And you could be kidnapped and sold into slavery. Oh, so many things can happen to you.

Like this?

I cant go because I have to work,I have 6 tickets.Please transfer the money to my bank account.

Or this

Chelsea VS Bayern

UEFA Champions League Final

I have 2 tickets available for this year final.

Seats are category 1

Seats are side by side in Block 232 - Row 5 ( seats 9 and 10 )

£370

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Sarcastic prick