Can't believe my luck!

I really can't believe my luck today everything has really gone my way. So in my family we have two season tickets for three of us and so me and my cousin have to take turns on the ticket (But luckily I go to most of the game as she has I kid so she can't go that much) and last month we had to decided who had the final or the semi ticket and as I had an exam on the day of the final I had the semis. Then the Tuesday after the game I found out my exam got moved a couple weeks later, so I was well annoyed that I now had to watch it at home. Then to make things worse a week after that I found out that my exam was moved to the day of the Champions league final; and because I saved up money to go if we got there now I was really annoyed. So in the matter of 2 weeks I lost out of two finals. Then when we beat Barca in the semis I thought f**k the exam ill resit it in November when I can so I booked my travel to go.

Now here is when my luck changed. I got a call this mourning from a friend asking if I wanted to steward for the FA Cup final obviously I said yes; getting paid to watch the blues from the sideline can't think of a better job. So then thats the FA cup sorted result. Then I go school today to find out that my exam might be getting pushed back another week which means I wont miss it for Munich. And to put the icing on the cake both of the season tickets have enough points to purchase tickets tomorrow :)

All in all a great day.

Nice one mate.

Have you done stewarding before?

Nope never I dont think I am going to be one of the ones sitting at the edge of the pitch. I am going to be setting up all the fireworks and the stage and stuff like that, So I will be walking on the pitch WHEN we the game :)

I can't get my head round this tale. How can they keep switching the exam dates like this? What are these exams? A levels? University exams? No, you said "school" so it must be A levels. What board is this? They have no right to mess people around in this way! It's poutrageous. Exam dates are supposed to be set in stone months ahead so that clashes in exams can be catered for.

Happy for you that you're going to get free entry though!

I can't get my head round this tale. How can they keep switching the exam dates like this? What are these exams? A levels? University exams? No, you said "school" so it must be A levels. What board is this? They have no right to mess people around in this way! It's poutrageous. Exam dates are supposed to be set in stone months ahead so that clashes in exams can be catered for.

Happy for you that you're going to get free entry though!

Its a ALevel drama exam and the reason it can be moved is because the school decides when they think they students are ready for the exam acting wise. And as it isn't a written exam not everyone has to do it at the same time; there isn't a national date for the exam.

Its a ALevel drama exam and the reason it can be moved is because the school decides when they think they students are ready for the exam acting wise. And as it isn't a written exam not everyone has to do it at the same time; there isn't a national date for the exam.

Ah right! drama teachers are usually very understanding - you could explain your dilemma to him/her and probably they'd be willing to accommodate you.

Anyway, your cake is well and truly iced! Happy for you! :good2:

I really can't believe my luck today everything has really gone my way. So in my family we have two season tickets for three of us and so me and my cousin have to take turns on the ticket (But luckily I go to most of the game as she has I kid so she can't go that much) and last month we had to decided who had the final or the semi ticket and as I had an exam on the day of the final I had the semis. Then the Tuesday after the game I found out my exam got moved a couple weeks later, so I was well annoyed that I now had to watch it at home. Then to make things worse a week after that I found out that my exam was moved to the day of the Champions league final; and because I saved up money to go if we got there now I was really annoyed. So in the matter of 2 weeks I lost out of two finals. Then when we beat Barca in the semis I thought f**k the exam ill resit it in November when I can so I booked my travel to go.

Now here is when my luck changed. I got a call this mourning from a friend asking if I wanted to steward for the FA Cup final obviously I said yes; getting paid to watch the blues from the sideline can't think of a better job. So then thats the FA cup sorted result. Then I go school today to find out that my exam might be getting pushed back another week which means I wont miss it for Munich. And to put the icing on the cake both of the season tickets have enough points to purchase tickets tomorrow :)

All in all a great day.

If i was you i'd do the lottery this weekend mate :smile: enjoy your day sat & remember to hide any money & valuables on you, after all there's going to be 25,000 scousers nearby :wink:

Nope never I dont think I am going to be one of the ones sitting at the edge of the pitch. I am going to be setting up all the fireworks and the stage and stuff like that, So I will be walking on the pitch WHEN we the game :)

That's cool man, just make sure to trip "Stevie G" up when he goes up to get his runners medal.