Just putting the feelers out

old northstand

Well thanks for that you dick.

Now now, thats not very nice is it? 

A "new signing" comes on here asking for tickets, gets a tongue in cheek response from a reguar posters, which contained no insult btw, only to get called a dick. Where is the manners these days?

And there i was going to ofer you a free ticket for the game... ::MooNeY::

If you are really interested in going, why dont you buy a ticket via the Chelsea box office. There are still tickets (hospitality on a seat only basis) availible.  The number is  0871 402 2325

Enjoy the game. Send my regards to Rafa.

A "new signing" comes on here asking for tickets, gets a tongue in cheek response from a reguar posters, which contained no insult btw, only to get called a dick. Where is the manners these days?

If you are really interested in going, why dont you buy a ticket via the Chelsea box office. There are still tickets (hospitality on a seat only basis) availible.  The number is  0871 402 2325

You are a total d**khead.I have had a season ticket for 30 years.Gave it up 2 years ago because hit financial difficulties.Went to old trafford in 1970 been at every final since including moscow and munich.Stick your free ticket .Have helped fellow cfc  out many times with tickets including giving for free.f**k you

You are a total d**khead.I have had a season ticket for 30 years.Gave it up 2 years ago because hit financial difficulties.Went to old trafford in 1970 been at every final since including moscow and munich.Stick your free ticket .Have helped fellow cfc  out many times with tickets including giving for free.f**k you

Oh dear...... :face_palm:

I bet you're rubbish at scrabble.

Every club has fans like this. Total and utter w**kers. 

lol....too true! It is one of my gripes with the internet, that people are all to quick to start name calling and being agressive safe in the knowledge that they can hide behind a keyboard. I am no fighter but i would wager decent money that the bloke wouldnt start getting all aggressive should the same conversation of happened face to face.

Archived