The WTF article

KosovoBlue

http://kohasport.net/chelsea-po-shet-ndeshje/

This article is just whole mindf**k and all you can say is WTF??? Since it's in Albanian im going to translate it but im not that good in it so don't get too confused.

In the last three matches in Stamford Bridge Chelsea only got one draw and lost two of these matches. These statistics are a big dilemma for the European Champions. A Brittish analyst told us that in this time Chelsea are cashing in some good money from the betting corporations. Chelsea knows that the  race for the title is over and is looking safe for a Champions league spot. And for "coincidense" the statistics from the biggest betting corporations of the world tell us that Chelsea was the most betted(spelling much?) club in the recent weeks. The games at home against QPR, Soton and Swansea , Chelsea didn't manage to win atleast one of them. The Brittish analist says that Chelsea are trying to bring in some extra money to buy more superstars in the next transfer window.

End.

I know , poor gammar and maybe a poor translation but its readable and i think you all will get the point.

My opinion? UTTER BULLsh*t!

PS: Media here is Barca/Real biased.

I think it's just that people want to see a conspiracy when something unexpected happens that they can't simply explain away. How would the club pull it off without getting caught? I mean, if they wanted to finance player signings this way, they'd have to bet substantial sums of money.

So we're fixing games to make enough money off betting agencies as to buy multi-million pound superstars as opposed to our billionaire owner financing them as he has done for the last decade?

Still a better read than the Daily Mail.

Archived