Champions League Winners Shirt (not the one worn in final)

Eight Times

I shelled out 50 odd quid for a Brana jersey this season, thinking it was going to be a golden one.

In years to come, whenever I lay my eyes on it I won't be able to stifle the uncomfortable memories. Same situation as the Moscow shirt, buried at the back of the closet, tainted forever.

My McEachran shirt from last season though, now that one will always be a pleasing sight!

They had one like that on the official site during the off-season, a replica of the ones the players wore in the final with the date and name of the teams in small writing in that same spot.

I was holding off on getting it because I wanted to get one with the gold CWC logo on it instead, only for the FSW to come in and f**k it up, by which point the CL final shirts weren't advertised on there anymore.

Royally pissed off.

They had one like that on the official site during the off-season, a replica of the ones the players wore in the final with the date and name of the teams in small writing in that same spot.

I was holding off on getting it because I wanted to get one with the gold CWC logo on it instead, only for the FSW to come in and f**k it up, by which point the CL final shirts weren't advertised on there anymore.

Royally pissed off.

Fear not, Jonty...

nlzhFw9.png

:Troll_Face: 

Royally pissed off.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3L1XBM9FG2FEV

See if you can find here..

Careful with this vendor... The wife and I traveled trlhrough SE Asia last year and I could not tell you how many shirts we saw on the streets selling for cheap. They were as thin as an undershirt and felt like they come unraveled after a few times wearing it.

• 1 month later...

Right, here it is again at £30

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/league-teams/europe/england/premier-league/chelsea/chelsea-kit/12-13-chelsea-home-shirt-c-l-winners-mdt.html

Do you reckon I should take the punt? Not much of a football shirt wearer, but I do collect the special shirts.

I've ordered from Subside Sports before, a Torres Spain jersey with the Euro 2012 final printing.

They're a sound outfit, unfortunately it took about a month to get a medium in stock for me, but that was understandable given the popularity of it.

What they should do, if we win the Europa League, is have the gold star to the left of the badge, and a silver

star to the right.

Kind of like this:

http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/img/shirts/7/chelsea-home-football-shirt-1971-1972-s_4165_1.jpg

I'd buy it.

Hmm, I'd be agreeable to the silver star for a single season, but not permanently.

A  gold star should be definitely a regular fixture, though.

I've ordered from Subside Sports before, a Torres Spain jersey with the Euro 2012 final printing.

They're a sound outfit, unfortunately it took about a month to get a medium in stock for me, but that was understandable given the popularity of it.

Cheers mate!

With the printing, did you have to iron it on? Reason being is, it says MDT, is that short for match day transfer?

Archived