View from Matthew Harding Lower

ooertmm
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

How is the view from the row FF at Gate 9 (close to west stand) in Matthew Harding Lower? How much will my view be restricted? Anyone know that? I am going to watch Thursday's match against Basel.

Probably not the best seats as in view, but if you want to be close to the players and absorb the atmosphere it's certainly the best. 

If you want view, upper west is where it's at. 

It sounds like its one of the back rows so there's a chance you'll have a restricted view when people stand up. The problem stems from the overhang of the MHU which tends to obscure the far end of the pitch when people stand however you may be lucky and get one of the seats where this isn't such a problem

MHL has by far the best atmosphere in the ground. Row FF is quite near the back but you should be able to see everything, especially as you are near the corner so you're angles are quite open. However, if you are standing you may have to duck.

Personally, for views I prefer East Upper. Just love the steep angles. My mate uncle used to have some cracking seats near the halfway line on the East Upper. Also where I sat for my first game.

Yep the double letters are definitely under the overhang, which means whilst you do get a decent view of the pitch you won't see the ball when it's cleared high or a goal kick, hardly crucial I guess.

I'm not a fan of those seats though I prefer to be open where you get to take in the whole stadium I think those seats at the back of the mhl can give the impression at times of watching the game through a letter box.

FF is the last row before it becomes restricted. Officially the club say its HH II and JJ that are the restricted views, but when people stand up GG is also restricted. Youll be fine in FF though, youll be able to see both goals easily. When the ball goes high you wont see it though.