Tickets....Can You Help?

jay8bc

Hi all, my son is 8 and decided to be a Chelsea fan, i want to take him to the Villa game which would be his first, has anyone got 2 tickets spare that i could buy off them? As it seems to be almost impossible now to get any (without paying silly money).

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Jay

I will just use this thread. Anyways turns out that I am indeed going to be in Prague for the time of the match. So was just wondering if anyone know anyone who has 2 spares for the SuperCup final? Dont like the idea of going around the stadium before the match to pay over the odds.

I am on a mission to report anyone and everyone who joins this site just to try and buy or sell tickets. 

Regulars, please be aware there is a report button to the right under the avatar - use this to bring any misuse of the site to the attention of the mods.

I admit that the constant barrage of ticket requests at the moment are a bit annoying but I don't think reporting people is going to get rid of the problem. They'll keep coming.

Either create a sticky thread at the top of this forum where they can all go or create a sub division where all the requests can be dumped there. Contain the issue instead as I don't think we can totally wipe it out.

No because if the mods create a sticky thread for them it is like an admission that we are a site where tickets are bought and sold.  We are not, and Mod (Mfer) has frequently said so.

If regular contributors ask for help, that is one thing, but all these people who join just to try to buy and sell things is something totally different.

In fact, I refer you to rule 8 of the Site Rules

We do not welcome or tolerate ticket touts. Anyone joining the site simply to sell tickets or even offer ticket exchanges will be banned. Regulars will be allowed to offer tickets as there is a trust established. 

We do not welcome or tolerate ticket touts. Anyone joining the site simply to sell tickets or even offer ticket exchanges will be banned. Regulars will be allowed to offer tickets as there is a trust established.

Except that most of them ask, not offer...

We do not welcome or tolerate ticket touts. Anyone joining the site simply to sell tickets or even offer ticket exchanges will be banned. Regulars will be allowed to offer tickets as there is a trust established. 

I stand corrected.

Archived