LUCKY BAS*TARDS

The Brit
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

united outplayed by fulham and steal winner at the end with deflected shot from ronaldo...it's games like this that just make you think their name is on the trophy...they're having all the luck this season...what a contrast in our fortunes against fulham...they get a deflected winner in last five mins, ashley cole hits it against essien at sb and we drop two points...oh as for united's so-called superior football compared to us? I just saw them hoof long balls for most of the game

the way that united are reacting it's as if they think the title is over...sure their luck points that way at the moment but there are still 10 games to go and you think their luck has to run out some time...mind you opposing fans probably said that about us the last two seasons...still i remember arsenal's fightback a few years ago and utd crumbled...means we can't drop any points now.

Just what I was saying Brit. When they play like that and end up winning the game, you have to wonder if their name is already in the history books.

Being a scouser for the day will kill me, but we need a big, big favour from Inconsistentpool next weekend or it's pretty much game over.

On the plus side, JT back for tomorrow is huge, although I hope we're not taking any risks by playing him.

the way that united are reacting it's as if they think the title is over...sure their luck points that way at the moment but there are still 10 games to go and you think their luck has to run out some time...mind you opposing fans probably said that about us the last two seasons...still i remember arsenal's fightback a few years ago and utd crumbled...means we can't drop any points now.

I always try to be optimistic Brit, but I think that result right there has won it for them.

If they had dropped points today, (and Fulham fully deserved all three), then I think it would have made them wobble for next week's trip to Liverplod. But to win a game like that, and in that fashion, it will have their confidence and self-belief soaring.

I cant believe their luck this season, not sour grapes as they have played some good football but Fulham must be kicking themselves after that,

18 shots fulham 14 UTD not what youd expect and even that never told the true story, a few decisions went Utds way including a good penalty shout for Fulham turned down.

Davies should have got MOM and Ronaldo even nicked that?

feel sorry for Coleman who so very nearly done us a huge favour as the earlier they drop points the more chance of the cracks appearing.

its gonna be a funny game when Utd and Pool play next week, odds on Ronaldo or Stevie Me getting a penalty anyone?

no sign of united's luck abating...just seen their cup tie at reading...they went three goals up in the first six minutes thanks to a dodgy keeper, but were then outplayed for the next 84 by reading's second string and were lucky to hold onto 3-2 win...all the fortune they're having reminds me of treble winning side of 99...yes they had a lot of ability, but they had a lot of luck as well

You mostly need a bit of luck to win a title and most title winning teams make some of their own luck.

Luck being what it is one of these days, maybe next season maybe the one after they will have bad luck.

Because of goal difference even if we win our make up game, Pool beat Manu and we beat Manu they are still in front, and not many games to go.

Champions league and FA cup still to play for as well as the league so the pressure, already high is only going to go up from here. Champion's league games are all going to be very tough from now on.

ManU's fixture list could yet take its toll on Giggs and Scholes but unless something happens to Ronaldo and/or Ferdinand the odds favour Manu by quite a margin