Its not often that happens

Liverscum are 2 up over Sheff Utd.R.Fowler has scored 2 pens.Both pens won by StevieMe.Well well.Warnock should be interesting tonite.Big nose is having orgasms on SS.

1st one sounds like a dive from stevie me, second one sounds like a proper pen. cheating muck

The first situation is the kind you see like 10 times in every game and never gets a penalty. I can't understand why that frigging ref awarded a penalty for that.

It was a superb result for us yesterday, i'm quite surprised really as i feared the worst!

I don't know if we'll be able to make the UEFA cup in the league because as you rightly stated we are terribly inconsistent and we have suffered several major injuries this season (i promise to stop banging on about that!) however we might qualify through the intertoto cup as Hughes has stated an interest should we not qualify automatically. I would love for us to finish in the top 6 again, but even despite us finishing strongly at the end of last season I feel that this year we've left ourselves with too much to do.

Personally i'm not to fussed about the competition, (I have slagged the competition off else where on this site) i don't like the stupid kick off times, relative lack of prize money and the "European mickey mouse cup" attitude that people have of it (including me)

Anyways i'm off to Barcelona for a small break for a few days, so Wednesday night i'll be scouring the pubs there desperately trying to find one showing our match against Arsenal! fingers crossed we beat them, especially whilst they are down icon_twisted.gif

Archived