JT Injury Thread

Kev123

Nice to hear that he's conscious. But why do they have to publish the pictures of the accident? icon_sad.gif

In Sweden they didn't show the injury in the studio after the game. They felt it was too bad to show. I'm glad they didn't. I do not wanna see it again soon.

But knowing JT I wouldn't be surprised if the bloke were back in training tomorrow. Nothing breaks King Terry! icon_wink.gif

Nice to hear that he's conscious. But why do they have to publish the pictures of the accident? icon_sad.gif

In Sweden they didn't show the injury in the studio after the game. They felt it was too bad to show. I'm glad they didn't. I do not wanna see it again soon.

But knowing JT I wouldn't be surprised if the bloke were back in training tomorrow. Nothing breaks King Terry! icon_wink.gif

I'll take it down if u think I should Moos....Wasn't so sure about posting it myself

I'll take it down if u think I should Moos....Wasn't so sure about posting it myself

You don't have to take it down. It might be a good reminder that football isn't everything (but almost).

Scan is good and he will travel back with rest of the team tonight...thank f*ck

He's a hard b****** JT, Mike Tyson would have been out as well from that shot right on the chin. I'm sure hearing we won will make him feel a bit better 2 icon_lol.gif

Why am I hearing JT is out of the hospital and back at the stadium? Can't be true can it??? icon_eek.gif

Also got this from another website

1. JT's injury was utterly sickening. The lad has no luck. After he was stretchered off I didnt care about the Cup final anymore, even if we lost I would be happy as long as JT was okay. It was a serious injury and I know of alot of people who would have felt emotional because it mirrored the one that happened to Cech earlier in the season. Cech gave an interview after the game and said he felt very emotional, it was the worst game of his life and even worse than the Reading game when he got injured (because he didn't remember what happened). Lampard said the win was dedicated to JT and that he will go to see him with the Cup in tow, if possible.

2. Lampard also said that Terry was sentient and able to respond to the other guys so he was conscious.

Scan is good and he will travel back with rest of the team tonight...thank f*ck

He's a hard b****** JT, Mike Tyson would have been out as well from that shot right on the chin. I'm sure hearing we won will make him feel a bit better 2 icon_lol.gif

Absolutely. But I feel sorry that JT wasn't the one to raise the trophy. Oh well, he can raise the other three instead icon_wink.gif

Terry really went back to the Stadium!!! jt.gif

I'm hearing now from SSN that Diaby (the same player that kicked him) might have saved JT's life, JT had swallowed his tongue and if Diaby hadn't reacted so quickly, it could be very different. Speechless. If this is true, well hats off to the man

I'm hearing now from SSN that Diaby (the same player that kicked him) might have saved JT's life, JT had swallowed his tongue and if Diaby hadn't reacted so quickly, it could be very different. Speechless. If this is true, well hats off to the man

Yeah fair play for the Arsenal players reacting the way they did.

He looked genuinely distraught when he was taken off the pitch - up till that point he had actually been having a very fine game for Arsenal but after the incident he seemed far too upset to play on. It must be a pretty tough thing for a kid to deal with. Fortunately JT appears to be OK and it would be nice if, after the unpleasant ending to the match, there was a little courtesy call between the two players.

Yeah fair play for the Arsenal players reacting the way they did.

Compare this to Stephen C**t...who was laughing about Cech....Diaby was in tears after.....Fair plays to the bloke....accidents do happen

_42612411_out_pa416.jpg

It's a shame the Arse fans in the pub i was in couldn't of reacted that way all they were doing was cheering and saying he was dead the d*ckheads. but anyway atleast JT is alright thats all that matter's.

It's a shame the Arse fans in the pub i was in couldn't of reacted that way all they were doing was cheering and saying he was dead the d*ckheads. but anyway atleast JT is alright thats all that matter's.

I'm happy I was not there, I really am

Kev123 at pub = violent069.gif

I'm really pissed off that I wasn't there icon_twisted.gif

First hello to everyone!

I'm new in this forum but I'm not a new Chelsea supporter. I could only follow the game via radio but I was really shocked to hear about JT. Later I saw it on the german sportshow and it really looked horrible.

Thank god JT is back and congratulations CHELSEA!

Archived