Blackpool FC

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hey all! I'm sure you all know of Blackpool FC and the incredible run that we made in the Premier League in 2011, but I doubt that many of you are aware of our recent fall from grace. After winning promotion in 2010 to the Premier League we won about £110 Million in assets from new TV deals, new sponsors, and galore. However, not a penny of that has been reinvested into our beloved club. With our owner/chairman Karl Oyston, trousering the money all for his own personal gain. Most notable paying £24 Million to his dad's business. In general the way that he operates is shambolic and we are finally beginning to take a massive toll because of it. The Sky Bet Championship season starts in about a month and we currently only have 8 players contracted to the club. Every week our owner(Karl Oyston) comes up with a new lie as to why we haven't signed any players. The community, and supporters have had enough so a petition has been started to gain serious media attention to put Oyston under serious pressure. It would be fantastic if we hit 5k signatures so please sign and share. I apologize for any inconvenience that I have caused and thanks to all who sign it!

Thanks, OystonOut

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/karl-oyston-resign-or-spend-reasonably

• 2 weeks later...

Signed. Good luck, it's easy to forget how lucky we are to have an owner who is so generous with transfer funds. It is heartbreaking to see a club gutted from the inside like this, I hope Blackpool can get past this.