Ossie Memorial Statement

glory55

The club have released a statement on the website saying.....

......A life-sized bust of Peter has been commissioned and will be located in the East Stand executive club reception.

It is the area of the stadium that was most frequented by him in his later years when he worked on match days as a host. It was his territory. The stand is also the one remaining from his playing days.

I think the club have got this wrong!!

The executive club reception??

Will REAL supporters who loved Ossie ever get to see this memorial???

For me this just isn't good enough,for the greatest player ever to have played for our great club!!

Outside the Shed End.........

.......That's where this should be.......

EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS!!

So it can be accessed by REAL supporters!!

I thought the club were supposed to be keeping close contact with a "fan's forum" recently about this.

East Stand Executive Club Reception.........

...Its just a half hearted gesture by the club!!!!

Agreed wholeheartedly Glory which is why I wrote to the club today to say pretty much exactly what you have just said

I urge everyone to do likewise - only the cost of a 2nd class stamp - the more letters they receive the better.

Chelsea Football Club

Stamford Bridge

Fulham Road

London

SW6 1HS

Sense has prevailed - well done CFC (and Loz)

icon_lol.gif That's right, it was my bit of WH Smith A5 paper that made the difference!

Roman: Great Sputnik. We have a letter from Loz

Kenyon: Can I open it for you oh great ruler of the East, please let me open it, I want to show my love for you

Roman: Silence chattel! Loz is angry, what have you done you filthy eunuch?

Sense has prevailed - well done CFC (and Loz)

icon_lol.gif That's right, it was my bit of WH Smith A5 paper that made the difference!

Roman: Great Sputnik. We have a letter from Loz

Kenyon: Can I open it for you oh great ruler of the East, please let me open it, I want to show my love for you

Roman: Silence chattel! Loz is angry, what have you done you filthy eunuch?

Youre being too modest

Archived