Fans Tribute Leaving song for Our Leader, Captain and Legend, the man himself JT

Maidstone Blue

I quite like "the sh*t from the Lane have won f**k all again".  But maybe a new one is called for.  I'm sure someone can come up with something a lot wittier but I might as well offer up my lame attempt.  How about something based on Simply the Best?

He's simply the best

Better than all the rest

Better than anyone

Anyone who's ever played

He's Chelsea and proud

John Terry is the best around

He's one of us
Captain, Leader, Legend of ours

Felt I had to get that last line in - it IS him.

I think the best thing the fans can do to show the board how out of touch they are is to all boycott 1 game, empty seats in the Shed End, just put the banners up.

Watch Roman sh*t his russian pants, and if he gets pissed off and sells then so be it, it would take a very rich man to buy CFC. 

Doesn't look like the arab money made City worse

Archived