man Utd vs Blackburn

loz
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Two glorious chances missed by Rooney so far. Blackburn denied a penalty for handball agaist Wes Brown (looked a good shout to me, should have been given)

Vidic stretchered off with what looks like a possible dislocated shoulder.

1-0 Blackburn at HT

Utd definitely creating a lot more than Blackburn who are mainly relying on chances on the break. They have opened Blackburn up on a few occasions (three great chances for Rooney, two he missed with poor efforts and one he was adjudged to be offside - looked very tight, haven't seen a replay of it)

Looking at their fixtures, I really can't see them slipping up, not even a draw.

I know it doesn't look good, hopefully the Vidic injury will disrupt there defence. Fingers crossed.

4-1 now, my old man said that Blackburn rolled over for them in the second half. Typical.

I wouldn't say they rolled over - I would say they came out intent on holding onto to 1-0 for the whole of the 2nd half and as a result handed Utd the ball to do what they liked with.

Pretty naive tactics by Sparky. Surely any manager knows that if you invite Man Utd to dominate the game then they will score eventually.

The truth is they're gonna win the damn thing, and they deserve it. Credit where it's due. *GRUMPH%%#"$$&$%&)*

On the first half they were better then Blakburn, yet it was more or less a deserved 1-0 lead.

Now on the 2nd half...it was a massacre. A simple MASSACRE.

You may arguee that Blackburn was holding on to the 1-0 lead, but the fact is that Manure simply went with everything.

come on chelsea, lets get our 1-0 win at watford now.

Blimey G4, what with this and your prediction that Utd would still score 3 (one out I know but still a good prediction - you couldn't have been told that Ole Gunner was ready to come off the bench). Didn't do the lottery by any chance this week did you?

Now why don't you predict that Ballack is gonna be the Dogs Bollox from now on and we can all just sit back and

watch it happen.