Hakan Calhanoglu

hephzibah

Hello everyone. please does anyone have updates on this guy. what i heard last was that he was serving a punishment for the latter part of last season but that chelsea had agreed a transfer with him to bring him in this season. He might be what we need as our No. 10 in front of Kante and Bakayoko in a 3-man midfield. i like 4-3-3 a lot. i mean the way Robben and Joe cole made us feel then. So, Hazard and Pedro can join the striker upfront but we must play a clear football with 3 in the midfield. 2 defensive midfielders should shield the 4 at the back properly so that we can have a proper attack minded midfielder behind Haz and Pedro up front. that gives them room to provide service for the striker better. Fabregas can even play when we play with such formation. 

36 minutes ago, Fruity66 said:

Unlikely, not sure why Conte would leave his formation to switch back to 4-3-3 include this guy. hes brilliant at free kicks but don't think he offers anything new to what we have already

Unless football has a position like pinch server in volleyball or a kick taker in american football then he'd be great because this guy is average to mediocre but has awesome free kicks

Archived