From BAWA ...

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

i'll do it on the refreshments side but I think a programme is needed - probably be ?15 each though

Last time we were there the water was warm and the food was horrid anyway - as normal I'll take me sarnies - being a girl guide an all!!!

If I get my ticket 128.gif (which I should)

I wont be buying anything in the ground.........NOT even a programme.

If we ALL make a stand........ we will make a difference

Its about time football supporters in this country started to stand up against this non-sense!

If I get my ticket 128.gif (which I should)

I wont be buying anything in the ground.........NOT even a programme.

If we ALL make a stand........ we will make a difference

Its about time football supporters in this country started to stand up against this non-sense!

dito.gif

anyone who sweated on getting their tickets this morning know how close they came to missing out. I hope everyone on here manages to get through, if you didn't already know, I hope you now understand how important it is to get the message across about the allocation and price.

We've gotta make a stand.

I was lucky and managed to get thru, but it was a tense couple of hours with tempers running high this morning!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...