Server Move next week

Mod

47 minutes ago, AndyDowsleftflank said:

Hi, I just stumbled onto these posts about Iphone/Chrome.  For what it's worth I do have some issues with it, it sort of jumps about on the page when refreshing and is quite slow. It seems to me like it tries to place the ads and spends quite a few seconds getting it right - it that makes any sense 🙂 

It's not a big deal though, thought I'd just mention it. I'll try refreshing the cache as well, thanks for the advice 👍

You can get annual ad free membership if the ads annoy you.

https://www.theshedend.com/subscriptions/

• 2 months later...

Not sure why, but the site has stopped working correctly on my iPad for a while now. It is near impossible to use, when trying to load pages it just looks like this and gets non responsive. It appears to get stuck loading the page. This is only happening on my iPad (safari, chrome and Firefox), not on the iPhone or my laptop. Any reason why? It’s annoying as it is what I use when at home.

IMG_0046.png

I think this was mentioned before somewhere @RMH by somebody else.

I take it the iPad is all up to date with the iOS? If you could clear cache and cookies and check. I know that’s a pain in the ass as it’ll clear other bits on Safari, but it’s worth a go.

28 minutes ago, Mod said:

I think this was mentioned before somewhere @RMH by somebody else.

I take it the iPad is all up to date with the iOS? If you could clear cache and cookies and check. I know that’s a pain in the ass as it’ll clear other bits on Safari, but it’s worth a go.

Yes, I've done it and it gets stuck the same. It is a funny thing because it doesn't get stuck in all pages, for example, I can open fine the Mason Mount page 151 but if I want to go back one page to 150, it does not open and I have to close the browser. I can also open this page fine (on this thread) but, if I want to got to page 1 or 2, it gets stuck as well. Not sure why this is. And it is only on the iPad.

I’ve just tried going back page on iPhone and although it loads on the scroll, it does load okay, but it sounds like yours is getting stuck on the scroll load @RMH

Ive got an idea and will give you a shout once I’ve changed something.

6 minutes ago, Mod said:

Was going to change a setting @RMH but have just seen it's already set! Am afraid I don't have an answer!

Thanks anyway for trying. I’ve tried opening page 150 page of the Mount thread and it is still not working (see attached). Oh well, I guess that I need to use my iPhone at home.

IMG_0047.png