Sheva

BLUENUT

You've placed a disturbing picture in my mind icon_mad.gif

I thought we had agreed it's Sheva's pace that's keeping him back, and not the way he's used in the system and/or lousy crosses from the wings?

Well this will be the acid test now valerie, if he turns in to the all action striker we all knew and loved at milan and kiev before that then there may be an element of truth in what is deffenders have been saying, however will they be as dignified in being prooven wrong if he fails to live up to billing under another manager? Time will tell, i feel that for some no matter who not matter what it will always be down to the lack of service

dont know if anyone has said this already but apparently (this is the media speaking not me) Sheva was one of two players that Mourinho didnt speak to earlier at the training ground when he was saying goodbye.

seeing as he's probably one of the reason jose was sacked its hardly suprising!

dont know if anyone has said this already but apparently (this is the media speaking not me) Sheva was one of two players that Mourinho didnt speak to earlier at the training ground when he was saying goodbye.

And who is the other ?

Sad this situation could create two camps and lead to more unrest ...

You've placed a disturbing picture in my mind icon_mad.gif

I thought we had agreed it's Sheva's pace that's keeping him back, and not the way he's used in the system and/or lousy crosses from the wings?

You may have....

Give him the service he thrives on and he wil be fine, Jose does not like such players, witness Crespo...who is similar to Sheva.

But then JT's pace is said to be a problem. I do not see either losing out to much when running after a ball.

Well this will be the acid test now valerie, if he turns in to the all action striker we all knew and loved at milan and kiev before that then there may be an element of truth in what is deffenders have been saying, however will they be as dignified in being prooven wrong if he fails to live up to billing under another manager? Time will tell, i feel that for some no matter who not matter what it will always be down to the lack of service

He will never the be "all action" striker again. What he can still be is an intelligent footballer who reads the play well, makes good runs and takes his chances in front of goal. If he does that, he will be prove to be a good player for Chelsea and I see no reason why it won't.

Mourinho did alot of good things for Chelsea, but watching Shevchenko play, you got this sense he was fearfull of Mourinho taking him back out of the side. A new manager may come in and encourage some of the Chelsea boys to play a little and we could see the team blossom with a new sense of confidence. Not saying it will happen, but it could.

And who is the other ?

My money is on Ballack icon_cool.gifIf it's true anyway.

Archived