liverscum v utd

The Brit

no surprise here as liverscum play their ugly pressing football where kuyt is played as a fifth midfielder rather than a striker and just tears around the pitch making ugly fouls...martin tyler is trying to set a new personal best over mentions of gerrard in that nauseating over-the-top way

Just seen Riise slice one wide.

Why can't he do that against us?!?!?!

But you're right, the amount of mentions for that over-rated f**kface in the middle is making me move towards the mute button. No mention for the 'famous' atmosphere yet... probably because although theres been some singing, no louder than usual.

By the way, Tubby said the only reason he rotates his side is so the 'great Liverpool fans' don't know who's house is empty on match days and who's isn't.

Another one of those games it's a shame they can't both lose. I don't think I could stand the BBC commentary (let alone watch the f**king thing) so I've got Talksport on in the background, where updates are kept to an almost tolerable level.

not really suprsied, man utd are the better team. Liverpool beleiev that because one player scores a goal, for the rest of the seaon he will score one goal per game. Then Kuyt and Voronin are almost useless, they'll be invisible for the whole game and someone get a goal, but not often. So sad that saviour Gerrard didn't save them icon_rolleyes.gif No suprise liverfool's out by x-mas. Who thinks benitez will be moaning about something after the game?

it was truly awful that match...utd were very average, if we'd played like that we'd be hit with the boring accusations...pool were even worse...basically if they don't score first in the big games (sadly they always have done against us in the cup games) then they have little else...their game is always based on defence and harrying the opposition which never works once you're behind

I listened to Five Live on the way home from my brothers after watching both games today and was almsot laughing out loud at the claims from the presenters that Liverpool were the better side today and that Man Utd showed the signs of champions by winning when being second best. Utd always looked comfortable and Liverpool short of ideas. Kuyt, once again, showed himself to be a very average football player and Torres, once again, did nothing against a well organised defence.

From what have seen to date Man utd are firm favourites for the league this season

it's defintely between utd and the arse...my frustration lies as usual with the double standards applied to the judgement of team's performances...utd had one shot, played ugly, defensively and won allbeit against a very average liverpool team...it was the kind of win we achieved under jose and yet we always had the boring tag...utd are praised for it and are called exciting when they beat someone like wigan 4-0 but I don't think they're all that at all and certainly no more entertaining than when we were winning the title

Archived