Carlo, Maka and Sheva back in lineup by next game!?

evissy

Our next game is 21st of this month so we will probably get Carlo, Maka and Sheva back by then. That is good news. I think we have a good line up when we face B'ham away(on the 21st). Maybe even Lamps is back by then??

------Cech/Carlo--------

The Bell-Carvo-Alex-Bridge

---------Maka----------

--Ballack-------Malouda--

----Joey/SWP------------

----Sheva-----Anelka?----

subs/res: Paolo, Tal Ben, Pizarro, Joey/SWP, A Cole, Sidwell, Sahar, Sinclair

Maybe our newest additions are in the line up by then who knows? Ivanovic, a midfielder...

I know Spurs are b*****ks but we still have to turn up

Oh, thats right. There is no mention of that game in 4thegame.com(maybe I should switch to skysports or some other site). Well Maybe Sheva is back for that game then... actions1.gif .

Our next game is 21st of this month so we will probably get Carlo, Maka and Sheva back by then. That is good news. I think we have a good line up when we face B'ham away(on the 21st). Maybe even Lamps is back by then??

Our next game is this Saturday.

That's why Grant said in a postmarch interviw he wanted Anelka deal to be done by the weekend.

That's why Grant said in a postmarch interviw he wanted Anelka deal to be done by the weekend.

He'd better liven up then or he won't be registered in time.

He'd better liven up then or he won't be registered in time.

do you think he actually is involved in that side?

I can see why Kenyon would have wanted Grant appointed. From some he used to get the blame for everyone that went wrong at Chelsea irrespective of whether it was his job or not. Now Grant fills that role!

Anyway Gullit surely you know that anything that is good that happens is because the club is still running on Jose steam!

Anyway Gullit surely you know that anything that is good that happens is because the club is still running on Jose steam!

From what I've seen from the past few games that steam is running out. We're riding out luck at the moment. Time will tell, but I'll stand by Grant is not good enough.

Nothing to do with Jose's exit - he just isn't worthy of a top four club. Why is it everytime someone says this Jose is mentioned?

Let's see what treasures he reveals in the transfer window seeing as we now sign players in January.

From what I've seen from the past few games that steam is running out.

What and there was plenty of steam and no riding of luck in these games

Birmingham H 3-2

Reading A 1-2

Liverpool A 1-1

Portsmouth H 1-0

(the luck and steam ran out after that)

The bloke with that record was sacked, foolishly IMHO, but sacked all the same. Grant's recent lucky run has nothing to do with him.

But I will mention it's the only point we've picked up against a top four side this season icon_wink.gif

From what I've seen from the past few games that steam is running out. We're riding out luck at the moment. Time will tell, but I'll stand by Grant is not good enough.

Funny how different things look to people.

Me personally, i thought last night we have played our best football since our 2004/05 season.

I don't beleive Avram Grant is as good of a manager as Jose Mourinho. But, that doesn't preclude him from being successfull at this club. Frank Rijkaard (sp?) is in my mind proof that if a team buys (and develops youngsters) well, then they can be successful even if the manager is only average league's standard.

We were, (or at least I was), expecting to see Lampard and Drogba depart in the summer and I felt it was how we performed without them and whther we adequately replaced them in the following season that would ultimately define Grants success or lack of. Lumpy's public statement that he wishes to stay at Chelsea suggests to me that maybe it is just Drogba whose leaving and that will make things easier for Grant. Still, none the less, Grant will ultimately be judged on who we bring in in january, and over the english summer and how we perform next season.

Archived