You fat bastard

Lofty

Which fat bar steward? That clinically obese Spanish gay icon with the dodgy beard. THAT fat bar steward. I've just heard on the radio - I haven't found a link for the story and can't be bothered to look - that he's now mouthing off that Chelsea and Arsenal are "jealous of our success in Europe". hur hur hur.

What never ceases to amaze me is that this pillock is held up as an example of ... class ... and humility!!! But then look at where he's working, and in that particular neck of the woods, the word "class" has a different meaning. Stay where you are you horrible git - you're an obnoxious, not to mention inept, manager for an obnoxious football club and it's supremely obnoxious suppporters. Truly a marriage made in hell.

Oh here we are:

LINK

Chelsea and Arsenal are envious of our European title says Benítez

Rafael Benítez, free of the distractions that have plagued the club after Tom Hicks and George Gillett secured their £350m refinancing package last Friday, insists his record stands up to scrutiny at Anfield and is a source of envy for Chelsea and Arsenal. "It is important for everyone just to talk about football now. Maybe that can help," said the Liverpool manager.

What the f**k is he on?

Dear God save me from the voice of so-called reason. Ignoring what's there in black and white in order to defend the indefensible. Should I quote this drivel or not? No I don't think I'll bother. A statement such as ... that which is so blatantly idiotic that I can't be bothered to quote it, speaks for itself.

ok moos, how about this quote from the same interview "How many teams have won the Champions League? That is a massive trophy and it is more difficult to win than any other trophy," Benítez says in The Guardian

To be fair, the envious bit is just in the headline, but the word envious or jealous isn't mentioned in the quotes. He does say:

"How many teams have won the Champions League? That is a massive trophy and it is more difficult to win than any other trophy," Benítez said. "The Premier League is our target because we have won the Champions League. If you ask Chelsea or Arsenal what they would like to win most of all, I am sure they would say the Champions League."

He said he thinks that the title Arsenal and Chelsea would like to win the most is UCL. You could interpret in a way that he's implying that Arse and Chelsea are envious or jealous, but he doesn't literally say it. He does say it is the most difficult trophy to win, though.

If you ask me, I think any self respecting club would have the domestic league as their number one priority. 431.gif

Looks very much like a quote to me: "says Benitez", " Benitez says", "these were the words spoken by Benitez". Or if you prefer: "Benitez opened his big fat mouth and this is what came out".

Looks very much like a quote to me: "says Benitez", " Benitez says", "these were the words spoken by Benitez". Or if you prefer: "Benitez opened his big fat mouth and this is what came out".

There's no quotation marks on that envious bit, so I'm guessing it's just the spin the hack has put on Rafa's quotes. I hate to defend Rafa, but English media quite often suggest something in the headline that might not actually be in the actual article to make a story that sells better.

Yeah, but there's no real quote.

It doesn't say "Chelsea and Arsenal are envious of our European title", says Benitez.

You wont find a paper writing that someone implies that we are envious.

But maybe he did say it and had a dig at us. Not the first time a manager says something complete rubbish about us.

Do we want the CL title? Yes, we do.

Are we envious? Absolutely not.

Talksh*t were running a line on whether Rafa was right to say it's harder to win the Champions League than the Premiership. Didn't hear anyone agree with him and one guy even stated you could effectively win just 4 games and still win the CL courtesy of the away goals rule. Put Rafa's comments totally into context and confirm, as if confirmation was needed that he is a total and utter muppet.

Now I'm going to have my tuppence worth and say it's actually harder to win the FA cup than it is either the Premiership or Champions League. Why? You can lose games in the league and CL and still win the big prize, lose in the FA cup and you get FA all. Strange logic but true fact.

Now I'm going to have my tuppence worth and say it's actually harder to win the FA cup than it is either the Premiership or Champions League. Why? You can lose games in the league and CL and still win the big prize, lose in the FA cup and you get FA all. Strange logic but true fact.

And in the FA Cup, you might not get a single match at home, even if you progress all the way to the final.

Very possibly my favourite quote of the night, From the LFC v West Ham thread again:

What happens if we fail to qualify for the CL? We could go into f**king freefall!

You never know, it might just happen ... here's hoping!

Sadly I missed that. But I did find this comment on the same incident. From you know where:

Paul Merson is.......

.... a c**t of the highest order.

Sat there going mental when West Ham got their penalty and passed Thommo a tissue saying that he would need that.

Bet the twat goes back and shags his mum as a thankyou after she has cooked his tea.

Then off to bed in his piss soaked bed and hope he overdoses, the little sh*thouse..

I hate that f**ker so much.

c**t!

Priceless!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

so we can say they struggled against a non-league team, they lost to West Ham, so maybe Barnsley has a chance to go trough in the FA Cup icon_lol.gif

What I'm scared of is that if the fat one is sacked and they actualy start to perform well, we will not hear the end of it. Just imagin if they were in the same situation as we were at the start of the season, the newspapers would be all over it and they would have been called legends.

Archived