Home or away?

BlueBosnian

Please reassure me. They cannot do it a third time! Surely, karma will out and we will dump the bar stewards out this time. I was willing the Arse to get through, I really was. I am very rarely stuck for words, but on the subject of Liverpool - all I can say is: Ggggggggrrrrrrrrhhhhh.

Did anyone see the penalty that was awarded? Was it a defo, or was it more Liverpool tomfoolery?

gem, thats poor even for you. this time we get them at home 2nd. and thats a massive difference.

Elen found it funny, would you like to hear te story?

To be honest you're right, Home and Away is better.

no different to the pen arsenal should have had in the 1st leg. surely their luck cant continue. and gem, you really must tell me this story about ellen sometime. ive still not heard it.......

It wasnt clear cut i have to say.

But hey, it was 'at Anfield in front of the Kop in one of those special European nights'.

If an Arsenal player had sneezed on him it wouldve been given.

Please reassure me. They cannot do it a third time! Surely, karma will out and we will dump the bar stewards out this time. I was willing the Arse to get through, I really was. I am very rarely stuck for words, but on the subject of Liverpool - all I can say is: Ggggggggrrrrrrrrhhhhh.

Did anyone see the penalty that was awarded? Was it a defo, or was it more Liverpool tomfoolery?

I realised tonight that I was going to be wanting Arse to win 4 times in two weeks - I don't think that's likely to happen again in a hurry! Or has ever before!

Archived